+61 (07) 5545 1468
Play With Us
Glow Worm Cave (Coming in Winter 2017)
Jo’s Ark Horse Riding
Aboriginal Corroboree Show
Stay With Us
Thunderbird Park Caravan & Camping
Cedar Creek Lodges
Eat With Us
The Terrace Kiosk
Book With Us
The Adventure Mini Golf Course has been designed by a leading Australian Mini Golf designer and,
apart from being great fun, it is a lovely walk through beautifully landscaped surroundings.
• Need transport to Thunderbird Park?
We have a
- Find your way at Thunderbird Park™ with our
• Adventures course with water hazards, rock traps, bridges, bunkers and obstacles
• Beginners (white), Intermediate (blue) or Professional (black) holes
• The Edge – is available for golf parties
• Great food and drinks served at the licensed
• Don’t Just Come for The Day: Stay and Play…Thunderbird Park™ for
or Cedar Creek Lodges for
Golf The Day Away
he Championship Mini Golf takes mini golf from an activity to an artform.
It is the real deal – it has water hazards, rock traps, bridges, bunkers and obstacles.
FUN, FUN, FUN
with 3 holes per green.
You can choose whether you putt
into the Beginners (white) hole,
Intermediate (blue) hole
or Professional (black) hole
or just putt away and see how you go!
The Edge – is available for golf parties. A great Golf Lounge, propped between the edge of the mini golf course
and Cedar Creek, with views beyond to the TreeTop Challenge ropes course and rainforest surrounds.
Open every day 8am to 5pm
* No bookings essential
* Closed on 25th December
* Night bookings available for groups
Individuals - $12 per person
Groups - $10 per person (minimum 15)
For more info's please read our FAQ
For further Information & Group Bookings please contact:
07 5545 1468
Corner Cedar Creek Falls Road, Tamborine Mountain, QLD 4272
Ph: +61 (07) 5545 1468 | Fax: +61 (07) 5545 2707
Web Design by
Fairfax Marketing Services
, All Rights Reserved