Cut open a 200-million-year-old mystery and fossick for treasures in the world’s largest thunderegg mine.
• Need transport to Thunderbird Park? We have a Shuttle Service • Find your way at Thunderbird Park™ with our
• Entry fees include an informative explanation on thundereggs, how to find them, a mine safety talk, as well as the use of a pick and bucket to collect your treasures.
• Everyone gets to take home all the thundereggs that fit inside the rim of their buckets (additional eggs are charged at $3.00 per kilo)
• Every miner will receive a Souvenir Miner’s Permit as a memento!
• The fun continues when we cut open your thundereggs with our custom-made diamond edged saw blades to reveal the beauty of your very own mined treasures. Cutting is only $2.20 square inch (e.g. $4.00 for golf ball size thunderegg). • Want to know more about Thundergg Fossicking? Have a look to the
• Don’t Just Come for The Day: Stay and Play…Thunderbird Park™ for
camping or Cedar Creek Lodges for
Mine For Treasure
Unearth a 200 million year old mystery! Thunderegg fossicking is a unique activity for the whole family. You can discover your own hidden treasures from prehistoric volcanic lava in the world’s largest Thunderegg Mine. Admission includes a Souvenir Miner’s Permit and the use of a pick and bucket for collecting your treasures.
Thank you for contacting us. Please understand that filling in this form does not mean you have made
a booking. This is a booking enquiry only and somebody from Thunderegg Fossicking will
contact you to take your booking. If you have not heard from Laser Skirmish
within 48 hours please call directly to make your enquiry.
We will get back to you as soon as possible
Oops, there was an error sending your message. Please try again later