Cut open a 200-million-year-old mystery and fossick for treasures in the world’s largest thunderegg mine.
• Need transport to Thunderbird Park? We have a Shuttle Service - Find your way at Thunderbird Park™ with our Park Map
• Entry fees include an informative explanation on thundereggs, how to find them, a mine safety talk, as well as the use of a pick and bucket to collect your treasures.
• Everyone gets to take home all the thundereggs that fit inside the rim of their buckets (additional eggs are charged at $3.00 per kilo)
• Every miner will receive a Souvenir Miner’s Permit as a memento!
• The fun continues when we cut open your thundereggs with our custom-made diamond edged saw blades to reveal the beauty of your very own mined treasures. Cutting is only $2.20 square inch (e.g. $4.00 for golf ball size thunderegg). - Want to know more about Thundergg Fossicking? Have a look to the FAQ's.
Thank you for contacting us. Please understand that filling in this form does not mean you have made
a booking. This is a booking enquiry only and somebody from Thunderegg Fossicking will
contact you to take your booking. If you have not heard from Laser Skirmish
within 48 hours please call directly to make your enquiry.
We will get back to you as soon as possible
Oops, there was an error sending your message. Please try again later
Corner Cedar Creek Falls Road, Tamborine Mountain, QLD 4272