Thunderbird Park™ is Australia’s largest adventure playground. There are educational Î fun activities for everyone including high rope courses Î zip lines, leaving the most fearless daredevils shaking in their boots!
- Need transport to Thunderbird Park? We have a Shuttle Service
- A fabulous De Bortoli wine list completes a great day out. Thunderbird Park has a strict NO BYO PICNICS policy. Food and drinks can be purchased from the Terrace Kiosk for picnics. Please let our staff know you are planning to picnic within Thunderbird Park (rather than on the terrace) and you will be provided with a picnic permit.
- Entry to Thunderbird Park is FREE. Only pay for the adventures you choose to do!
- DON’T JUST COME FOR THE DAY: STAY AND PLAY…Thunderbird Park™ for camping or Cedar Creek Lodges for accommodation.
- Activities are the perfect boredom-busters during school holidays and heaps of fun for kids birthday parties.